The member experience from Quest Providers.
Quest Behavioral Health Network providers should inform members of procedures, patient rights and responsibilities during their treatment, allowing members to have a fully-informed treatment experience.
Your Quest provider should discuss and/or provide you with:
- A copy of Quest’s authorization for services upon request (if applicable)
- Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Confidentiality Policies and Procedures
- Co-pays, co-insurances, and/or deductibles
- Office policies regarding member financial responsibility
- Clinical Emergency and On-Call Procedures
- Potential Medication Risks and Side Effects (if applicable)
- Options for treatment
- Communication with Primary Care Doctors, healthcare professionals, behavioral health providers, or your health plan